Major code: 6340301
Training mode: Full time
Enrollment requirements: student must hold at least a High school Certificate of Completion or equivalent level.
Training duration: 4 years
Core curriculum: CD-KT.pdf
1. Training objectives
Knowledge: Students are able to
– To specify the accounting machine configuration structure for each enterprise.
– To dertermine the accounting accounting use for an enterprise.
– To apply documentation system into the accounting operation.
– To build an accounting system with each enterprise.
– To update the current date of the accounting mode, latest information, the latest software version of accounting at enterprise.
Skills: Students are able to
– Make vouchers, check, classify and handle accounting vouchers.
– Use of accounting vouchers in general and detailed accounting book entries.
– Organizing the accounting work suitable to the enterprise.
– Prepare financial accounting reports and tax reports of enterprises.
– Analyzing the financial situation of enterprises.
– Examining and evaluating the financial and accounting work of the enterprise.
– Providing some economic information on production and business activities of the unit to serve the leadership and economic management requirements of the unit.
– Establish a corporate finance plan.
– Use 2 to 3 popular accounting softwares.
2. Job opportunity after graduation
– General Accountant.
– Chief accountant (supplemented with certificates of chief accountant)
– Accounting and finance officers in various types of enterprises of the economy, non-profit organizations, social organizations and non-governmental organizations.
After graduating from college, students have the opportunity to transfer to university, study to master degree … so that they can expand their knowledge and find jobs in more suitable positions such as:
– Create a self-service accounting firm.
– Lecturers on accounting at schools, institutes, research centers, accounting human resources training centers, auditing.