Major code: 6210402
Training mode: Full time
Enrollment requirements: student must hold at least a Secondary school Certificate of Completion or equivalent level.
Training duration: 04 years
Core curriculum: CT-TKĐH
- Training objectives
Knowledge: Students are able to
- Present design ideas and publishing of graphic products: Catalog / Brochure / Album / Poster / Web site / CD Intro…
- Design analysis / scenario building / character building and good use of multimedia graphics tools.
- Describe the management of one or more systems of information technology projects in the field of graphics.
Skills: Students are able to
- Proficient in graphic software such as: Photoshop / Illustrator / Corel Draw…
- Graphic design in Web programming languages such as HTML / DHTML / Java Script / CSS / PHP / My SQL.
- Design multimedia websites such as Media / Flash.
- Proficiency in multimedia software and web design such as Macromedia Dreamweaver / Macromedia Flash / 3D Max…
- Fluent in written software such as InDesign.
- Design and create graphic image processing products such as photo album/photo restoration/ photo technique … Advertising products such as Poster / Brochure / Catalog / Magazine…
- Designed to build websites that operate in the areas of personal referral/advertising/ sales / information / education…
- Job opportunity after graduation:
- Working in the related arts such as advertising / fashion design;
- Working in companies / agencies / organizations that publish books / magazines;
- Website design / Websites;
- Can work at agencies / companies involved in the use / exploitation of multimedia technology.